An out-of-office message can be used when you will be out of contact for a length of time.
To set your out-of-office message, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Webmail system ( webmail.thenewline.com )
- Enter your Email Address and current Password to login
- Click the Settings link in the top right of the page (this appears as 3 horizontal bars in newer versions; next to your email address)
- Click the Incoming E-mail section which appears on the left side of the settings pop-up window.
- Change the Status in the Auto-reply tab to On (or Off to disable) by clicking the appropriate dot.
- Enter your out-of-office message in the Auto-Reply Message box
- If you only want the auto-reply to work during a specific time period, check the Enable only during the following time frame box, and select starting and ending dates and times
- Click the Save button